Dr. Brent Spille
Dr. Spille is a December 2013 graduate of Logan College of Chiropractic in St. Louis, Missouri. He joined American Family Chiropractic Center in January of 2014.
His hobbies outside of the office include spending time with his wife, Casey as well as family and friends. He loves to participate in team sports and is an avid baseball, basketball and football fan.
As a high school athlete, Dr. Spille injured his lower back during basketball season. He started seeing a local chiropractor and was soon pain-free and able to start playing again. He was enamored with the body’s ability to respond and recover from the injury with manual treatment. The chiropractor’s office was the first doctor office that he actually looked forward to visiting! This passion for chiropractic and its ability to help aid the body’s ability to recover faster was the driving force behind his career choice.
- 2012: Bachelor’s Degree in Human Biology from Logan College of Chiropractic
- 2013: Doctorate of Chiropractic Degree from Logan College of Chiropractic
- 2013: Chiropractic Diversified Technique Award Recipient from Logan College of Chiropractic
- 2013: Research Department Award Recipient from Logan College of Chiropractic
Licensure and Certification:
- 2014: Licensed to practice chiropractic in state of Ohio
- 2014: CPR Certification
- 2013: Motion Palpation Institute in Full Spine
- 2013: Active Release Technique in Spinal Region
- 2012: Motion Palpation Institute in Lumbar Spine
- American Chiropractic Association
- Ohio Chiropractic Association
- Kiwanis International
- South West Ohio Chiropractic Association
- Mason Deerfield Township Chamber of Commerce
- Springboro Chamber of Commerce
- 2013 St. Louis Marathon: provided care to participants post-race.
- 2013 Missouri University: provided care to student athletes.
- 2013 St. Patrick’s Center: provided care to underprivileged St. Louis residents.
- 2013 Missouri Baptist University: provided physicals to incoming student athletes.
- 2013 The Salvation Army: provided care to patients involved in rehabilitation program.